London Police say nearly $300,000 worth of a variety of drugs, $125,000 in cash, and 6 rounds of ammunition were among the items seized during several midweek drug busts.
Members of the Guns and Drugs Section executed search warrants on Wednesday at residences on Purser Street, Highbury Avenue, Huron Street and York Street.
Police seized $282,900 in total of the following drugs:
- 11,658 grams of marihuana, value: $116,580
- 34 marihuana plants, value: $34,000
- 436 grams of hash, value: $8,720
- THC Infused Edibles(soda pop, gummy bears, drink mix crystals, tea), value: $2,900
- 129 grams of Cocaine, value: $12,900
- 586 grams of MDMA, value: $29,300
- 4650 millilitres of GHB, value: $1,200
- 623 grams of Ketamine, value: $31,150
- 3,855 grams of Psilocybin Mushrooms, value: $38,550
- 570 vials of shatter oil, value: $5,700
- 28 TEC’S, value: $140
- 25 Hydromorphone 30mg’s, value: $1,900
Officers also seized a 2009 Honda Civic valued at $6,000, a taser, 6 rounds of .45 calibre ammunition, and $125,000 in Canadian currency.
Five Londoners between the ages of 25 and 39 are facing a slew of charges. A 40-year-old Kitchener man is also facing charges.