For the third year in a row, London has been left off CAA’s Top 10 list of the worst roads in Ontario.
The organization released the 2016 list on Thursday morning, with County Road 49 in Prince Edward County claiming the dubious honour of placing first. Last year’s number one, Algonquin Boulevard West in Timmins fell to second place.
In fact, roads in Timmins claimed not only the second spot, but also fourth and tied for 10th.
The entire list is as follows:
1. County Road 49, Prince Edward County
2. Algonquin Blvd. W., Timmins
3. Balmoral St., Thunder Bay
4. Algonquin Blvd. E., Timmins
5. Queenston St., St. Catharines
6. Burlington St. E., Hamilton
7. Lorne St., Sudbury
8. Bayview Ave, Toronto
9. Dufferin St., Toronto
10. Riverside Dr., Timmins and Water St., Thunder Bay
The list is compiled using votes from the public.
The last time London made the CAA list was in 2013 when Wharncliffe Road South finished in seventh place.