London police have seized more than $32,000 in drugs and a number of firearms from a Fleming Dr. residence as part of a Guns and Drugs Section investigation.
A release from the London Police Service says officers raided the home Friday, seizing a 9mm Smith and Wesson handgun (with a prohibited magazine), a loaded .38 cal. revolver and a 12 gauge pump action shotgun, as well as hundreds of rounds of shells and cartridges.
Police also found a bulletproof vest and 3.2 kg of marijuana bud, valued at $32,380.
Other drugs secured include 7 grams of cocaine (valued at $700), 40 grams of psilocybin (valued at $400) and two grams of shatter oil–a marijuana extract–worth $140.
Two men have been charged, a 32 and 33 year old from London, as well as a minor who cannot be identified under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
All three have been charged with a number of drug possession and trafficking charges, as well as unlawful firearms possession and storage charges.
The minor was charged additionally with failing to comply with a sentence.
A full list of seized items, as provided by police, is below:
- Smith and Wesson 9mm semi-automatic handgun with a prohibited magazine
- Smith and Wesson 38 Calibre revolver, loaded with 6 rounds
- 12 gauge, pump action shotgun
- Extended magazine for the shotgun
- 67 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun shells
- 264 rounds of 9 mm ammunition
- 78 rounds of 38 Calibre ammunition
- 12 rounds of 40 Calibre ammunition
- 1 bullet proof vest
- 7 grams of Cocaine, valued at $700
- 40 grams of Psilocybin, valued at $400
- 3238 grams of Marihuana bud, valued at $32,380
- 2 grams of shatter oil, valued at $140
- 2 e-cigarettes, valued at $100
- 3 TEC’s, valued at $15
Total Value of Drugs Seized – $32,635.00
Total Canadian Currency Seized – $5590.00