London Police say they’ve charged two men with multiple drug counts after a home was raided in the city’s east end.
Officers say they executed a search warrant at a home on Elizabeth St. on Wednesday and allegedly found the following items inside:
- 86 grams of Marihuana – $ 860
- 81 grams of Methamphetamine – $ 8100
- 25 x 4 mg Hydromorphone tablets – $200
- 5 x Clonazapam tablets – $25
- 3 x 18 mg Hydromorphone capsules – $ 120
- $249.60 in Canadian Currency
Investigators say the total value of the drugs that were seized is estimated to be $9,305
As a result of the investigation, London Police charged a 54-year-old London man with four counts of possession for the purpose of trafficking and a 44-year-old London man with possession of a schedule I substance and possession for the purpose of trafficking.