The clock is ticking if you need to stock up on some last minute items before Thanksgiving Monday.
Most businesses and services are closed on Monday, but not everything…
Here’s what’s open and closed Monday, October 10th, 2016:
- Rexall Pharma Plus: Oxford and Wonderland store (9a-5p), Ernest Avenue Store (9a-6p), Adelaide Street North store (9a-6p), Hyde Park Road store (10a-6p), Commissioners Road West store (10a-6p), Springbank Ave store in Woodstock (10a-6p).
- Shoppers Drug Mart: Hamilton Road store (10a-6p), Sherwood Forest Mall store (10a-6p), Byron store (10a-6p) Talbot Street West store in St. Thomas (12p-5p), Thames Street North store in Ingersoll (10a-6p).
- Labatt Brewery Retail Store (11a-6p)
- Children’s Museum (10a-5p), Storybook Gardens, Fanshawe Pioneer Village
- Movie theatres, and most restaurants
- Tim Hortons, Starbucks
- All Shoppers Drug Mart and Rexall Pharma Plus locations except for those listed above.
- Masonville Place , White Oaks Mall, and other large retail stores (Wal-Mart, Costco)
- Grocery stores
- All LCBO and Beer Store locations
- Government offices
- Post Offices (no mail delivery)
- London Public Library
- No garbage pickup
The LTC will operate on a Sunday/Holiday schedule, with the downtown ticket office closed. Regular service will resume Tuesday.