There are a few closures across the city to keep in mind for Labour Day.
Here’s what’s open and closed for Monday, September 5th, 2016:
- Shoppers Drug Mart: Hamilton Road (10 a.m.- 6 p.m.), Sherwood Forest Mall (10 a.m.- 6 p.m.), Commissioners Road West (10 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- Rexall Pharma Plus: Ernest Avenue (9 a.m.- 6 p.m.), Adelaide Street North (10 a.m.- 6 p.m.), Hyde Park Road (10 a.m.-6 p.m.), Commissioners Road West (10 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- Labatt Beer Store: Richmond and Horton (11 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- Children’s Museum, Storybook Gardens, Fanshawe Pioneer Village, East Park Golf Gardens
- Most greenhouses and nurseries
- Movie theatres and most restaurants
- Tim Hortons, Starbucks
- All Shoppers Drug Mart and Rexall Pharma Plus locations except for those listed above
- Masonville Place , White Oaks Mall, and other large retail stores (Wal-Mart, Costco)
- Grocery stores
- Government offices
- Post Offices (no mail delivery)
- All LCBO and Beer Store locations (excluding those listed above)
- London Public Library
The LTC is operating on a Sunday/Holiday schedule, with the downtown ticket office closed. Regular service will resume Tuesday.
The annual Labour Day Picnic held by the London and District Labour Council will take place Monday in Thames Park from 12 p.m. until 4 p.m. All are welcome.