The London Police Service has taken over $150,000 worth of cocaine off the streets after two separate drug busts last week.
On Friday, members of the Guns and Drugs Section conducted a traffic stop in the area of Exeter Road and Bessemer Road, seizing the following:
- 1.357 kg of cocaine valued at $135,700
- 40mg of oxycodone valued at $20
- $10 in Canadian cash.
Police have charged a 34-year-old London man with possession of a schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking and two counts of possession of a schedule I substance.
Meantime, members of the Guns and Drugs Section also conducted a traffic stop and executed a search warrant on Ridout Street.
Police seized the following (pictured above):
- 233 grams of cocaine worth $23,300.00
- 149 grams of cutting agent worth $100.00
- 40 grams of marihuana worth $400.00
- 115 Oxycodone tablets worth $575.00
- $35.00 in US currency
- $10,900.00 in Canadian currency
Police have since charged another 34-year-old London man with two counts of possession for the purpose of trafficking in schedule I and possession of a schedule II substance.
An earlier version of this story misstated the amount of cocaine seized. We regret this error.